Balanced diet without meat consumption
In reality, getting slim without meat is possible and can even be healthy for you! The most important thing is to prepare a proper vegan or vegetarian diet with a balanced nutrition plan so You can receive all the required macro and micronutrients.
Can you lose weight without eating meat
This question has been asked a lot recently, and it’s worth stating that you can lose weight with a balanced diet and a calorie deficit. However, nutrition balancing on a vegetarian or a healthy vegan diet needs special attention, as it is important to get all necessary nutrients, including proteins, vitamins and minerals, to avoid harming your health. In such cases, it’s helpful to get a health exam, and create a personalized no meat diet plan with balanced nutrition based on all individual quirks of your metabolism, choose the necessary vegetable sources of protein products, and implement them in your diet.
What will happen if you go vegetarian
Going on a no meat diet will make it easier for you to get on a calorie deficit and take your weight under control. It will also help your overall wellness, starting with your gut health, cardiovascular system, going even as far as reducing the risk of developing cancer (in a certain category of patients). At the same time, you can face a few hurdles if you fail to take into account your body’s individual characteristics:
- You can start feeling less energetic. For example, while some people can feel an energy boost thanks to the ease of digesting plant-based food, others can face an energy decrease due to insufficient calorie and protein intake.
- You may also experience fatigue, weakness, or problems with concentration, all of which may be related to possible deficiencies in iron, vitamin B12, zinc, and omega-3 fatty acids, mostly found in meat products.
These and other symptoms may be evidence of the body adapting to a different type of nutrients, and can also become a reason to check your body for certain deficiencies, or imbalances of your diet and insufficient nutrient supply.
That is why it is important to understand the basic state of your health and correct existing deficiencies when you begin a transition to a vegan or vegetarian diet.
A nutritionist can help you by creating an individual nutrition plan while minimizing potential negative consequences to your health from going on a meatless diet, instead only enhancing the positive effects of eating vegetarian. This approach will let you achieve your goals, be it going meat free, losing weight, or just balancing nutrition faster and without any harm to your body.
Foods for vegetarian diet program
First and foremost, a healthy vegetarian nutrition program would be aimed at getting the essential micronutrients that you otherwise get from meat products. It is necessary to provide your body with everything it needs. So here are just some of the products you’ll need to consume more of if you’re going on a meatless diet:
- legumes, tofu, beans, lentils, whole grains and dairy products. Without meat, all of this is needed for a sufficient amount of protein in your body;
- peanuts, dried apricots, pumpkin seeds and legumes. Thanks to these, you will be able to get the amount of iron required and avoid health problem;
- flax seeds, mustard, avocado, Brussels sprouts, spinach. These products are useful for replenishing your reserves of healthy fats and amino acids. A combination like that will charge you full of energy;
- various cereals, bread, nuts, peanut butter. Mandatory elements for obtaining phosphorus, without which the body can experience certain changes;
- salad leaves, green vegetables, dairy products, yeast, soy. Your body will have an optimal amount of Vitamin B12 if you will regularly consume such products as part of your diet.
A large amount of products and the need to think through combining them all in your meals can get very difficult. It can get even more complicated when you’re trying to do this all on your own, that’s why it’s better to trust a professional during the initial stages, in order to to understand the algorithm for drawing up a vegan or vegetarian meal plan, to understand what is good for you, and to receive personalized recommendations. It is this procedure that will help form a clear understanding of building a balanced diet from the start, so that it will be easy for you to follow the recommendations on how to become a vegetarian without harming your health.
Order a nutritional selection
Order a nutritional selection
The cost of the initial consultation with Dr. Olga Bezugla (unaccompanied) 150 $
Clinic nutritionist (unaccompanied) 100 $
The cost of dietary support for a month 100 $