Nutrition programs for weight gain
Underweight – is an equally important problem than being pudgy. The notion of normal here is relative, so dieticians agree that «normal weight» – is that weight at which a person feels comfortable.
Often people think that gaining weight is easy – it is enough to eat fatty, calorie-dense foods. But as a rule, if there are serious problems, weight is not gained, at the same time health indicators deteriorate noticeably from an unbalanced ration.
Weight gain – is the second most popular reason which applies to our correction center. And our task is to – to develop a personalized nutrition plan to help gain weight:
- with maximum health benefits;
- without harming the figure;
- without risks in the future.
You can always come to us if you have experienced rapid weight gain or, on the contrary, – decline. We will make an individual nutrition protocol based on your tests, eating habits, metabolism, and hormonal background.
Causes of underweight
- Heredity. Excessive thinness caused by genes cannot be overcome on its own.
- Diseases. The most common may be diseases of the digestive system (gastritis, pancreatitis, cholecystitis, inflammatory bowel disease), endocrine system diseases (thyrotoxicosis, thyroid pathology, diabetes), parasitic infection, autoimmune diseases, kidney disease, etc.
- The psycho-emotional factor. With nervous disorders, stress, and anorexia it is impossible to do without the help of a professional.
- Increased physical activity. The ration must be adjusted so that there is a balance between the number of calories consumed and the energy expended.
It is very important that a doctor works with you who analyzes symptoms, medical history, and well-being, compares all of this with test results, and finds the cause of weight loss.
At the initial consultation, we gather your medical history, evaluate the results of tests and make a strategic eating plan for weight gain. All this is done in a complex!
Why do need to gain weight?
Body weight deficit harms the organism by causing a number of negative conditions and changes in your health that are associated with nutritional deficiencies:
- osteoporosis, bone tissue fragility – calcium insufficiency;
- weakening of the immune system – due to a deficiency of vitamins, minerals;
- hair loss, delamination and fragility of nails – the organism lacks B vitamins;
- anaemia – iron and vitamin B12 deficiency;
- hormonal malfunctions – due to changes in fat tissue and body composition;
- chronic depressions.
Development of an individual program
The secret to health, a beautiful figure, and good physical shape is moderation. And together we will develop a nutrition plan that will ensure healthy weight gain and achievement of the norm, taking into account your lifestyle, eating habits, and genetic characteristics.
The key task – not only to balance ration, but also to find out the cause of weight loss. Because if there are problems with nutrient absorption, it is necessary to approach the menu development clinically:
- what must be eaten;
- in what form will the food be;
- how often to eat.
Whatever the causes of weight loss, an experienced team of specialists – endocrinologist + nutritionist + therapist + gastroenterologist – will help you understand and develop a personalized nutrition strategy aimed at normalizing it.
Order a nutritional selection
Order a nutritional selection
The cost of the initial consultation with Dr. Olga Bezugla (unaccompanied) 150 $
Clinic nutritionist (unaccompanied) 100 $
The cost of dietary support for a month 100 $