Nutrition for gynecological diseases
Nutrition for gynecological diseases has its own peculiarities. The task of the doctor – to determine what type of food is needed, what foods to focus on based on the current state of the woman’s body, her physiological period.
A well-constructed diet will allow:
- improve overall women’s health;
- to saturate the diet with phytoestrogens and foods that are most beneficial for the female body;
- to compensate for mineral and vitamin deficiencies;
- strengthen the immune system and overall tone;
- improve body composition.
In the female body, a change in hormonal background has a number of consequences. Foremost, it is a deficiency of hormones, which leads to slower metabolism. Consequently, a change in hormonal profile = a change in weight.
50% of patients who come to the weight correction center – women who are faced with the problem of weight gain during menopause.
Principles of diet for gynecological diseases
It is very important in the presence of gynecological diseases to competently build and balance the diet, which in parallel with improving women’s health, we will get weight loss.
In the nutrition program should include foods that will improve hormonal regulation:
- Phytoestrogens – analogues of female reproductive hormones of plant origin. They help to normalize the hormonal background and stabilize reproductive functions.
- Lignans – unique compounds found in plants that have antitumor effects (reduce the risk of breast cancer).
- Isoflavones – organic substances with powerful antioxidant effects. Depending on current estrogenic activity, they either promote estrogen production or inhibit it.
The dietitians at our medical center are ready to compile:
- A ration with a low glycemic load, when there is a metabolic syndrome, insulin resistance.
- A nutritional program aimed at delaying the onset of menopause and prolonging youthfulness.
- A diet that acts as a potential ovarian reserve modifier.
- Nutrition for gynecological diseases: polycystic ovarian syndrome, endometriosis, hormonal disorders, inflammatory processes, etc.
Fatty tissue in a woman’s body is hormonally active. When you lose or gain weight dramatically, it affects your hormonal profile and cycle. Menstrual function – a basic indicator of a woman’s health. And if any imbalance occurs, weight correction is required, and means – balanced diet.
Here it is extremely important to take a comprehensive approach to the problem and choose a personalized diet which meets the needs and physiological state of every particular woman.
Sign up for an initial consultation online or by phone, and a team of specialists will build an individual nutrition strategy for you.
Gynaecological diseases are quite common nowadays. That is why it is necessary to follow the basic safety rules that will help to preserve health. All specialists advise regular check-ups with doctors. This will help in the right time to find the problem and solve it in the early stages of development. But you should not forget about the importance of following a certain diet during treatment. Good nutrition for female ovaries is essential.
What a diet is for
When the body is undergoing the recovery process, it needs the maximum amount of beneficial micronutrients. A clear ratio can only be created through a detailed nutrition plan that calculates the amount of vitamins and nutrients. For your own safety, you should consult a nutritionist. It is there that an individualised list of foods and dishes that are suitable for further consumption will be drawn up for patients.
When a woman treats problems arising in gynaecology, her body requires parallel recovery from the effects of surgical intervention or medication. If there are difficulties with the process of fertilisation, then a special diet to improve childbearing functions is applied – it is this diet that is able to normalise the balance of nutrients.
What are the nutritional rules
The main aspect will be the way the dishes are prepared. In this situation, it will be necessary to refuse fatty, smoked dishes. Preference is recommended to give preference to boiled stewed products. As an option, you can use a grill-roasting. An important condition is the absence of vegetable and butter oil. It is necessary to create frequent meals with small portions. It is also necessary to remember the rules of the election of goods in the shop:
- it is necessary to refuse very heavy meats;
- increase the amount of fruit and vegetables;
- increase the level of protein, it is in fish, eggs;
- consume natural dairy.
All this will help to provide the necessary calcium, protein, fibre. Adherence to the diet will improve immunity and the general condition of the whole body. However, it is worth excluding from the diet those foods that cause an allergic reaction.
Constantly maintain a healthy diet for women is necessary at any age. However, this should be done with the help of a qualified nutritionist. After all, it is with this doctor that every woman has the opportunity to compose a menu to her taste.
Sign up for an initial consultation on the website or by phone, and a team of specialists will build an individual nutrition strategy for you.
Order a nutritional selection
The cost of the initial consultation with Dr. Olga Bezugla (unaccompanied) 150 $
Clinic nutritionist (unaccompanied) 100 $
The cost of dietary support for a month 100 $