Nutrition for gynecological diseases
Nutrition for gynecological diseases has its own peculiarities. The task of the doctor – to determine what type of food is needed, what foods to focus on based on the current state of the woman’s body, her physiological period.
A well-constructed diet will allow:
- improve overall women’s health;
- to saturate the diet with phytoestrogens and foods that are most beneficial for the female body;
- to compensate for mineral and vitamin deficiencies;
- strengthen the immune system and overall tone;
- improve body composition.
In the female body, a change in hormonal background has a number of consequences. Foremost, it is a deficiency of hormones, which leads to slower metabolism. Consequently, a change in hormonal profile = a change in weight.
50% of patients who come to the weight correction center – women who are faced with the problem of weight gain during menopause.
Principles of diet for gynecological diseases
It is very important in the presence of gynecological diseases to competently build and balance the diet, which in parallel with improving women’s health, we will get weight loss.
In the nutrition program should include foods that will improve hormonal regulation:
- Phytoestrogens – analogues of female reproductive hormones of plant origin. They help to normalize the hormonal background and stabilize reproductive functions.
- Lignans – unique compounds found in plants that have antitumor effects (reduce the risk of breast cancer).
- Isoflavones – organic substances with powerful antioxidant effects. Depending on current estrogenic activity, they either promote estrogen production or inhibit it.
The dietitians at our medical center are ready to compile:
- A ration with a low glycemic load, when there is a metabolic syndrome, insulin resistance.
- A nutritional program aimed at delaying the onset of menopause and prolonging youthfulness.
- A diet that acts as a potential ovarian reserve modifier.
- Nutrition for gynecological diseases: polycystic ovarian syndrome, endometriosis, hormonal disorders, inflammatory processes, etc.
Fatty tissue in a woman’s body is hormonally active. When you lose or gain weight dramatically, it affects your hormonal profile and cycle. Menstrual function – a basic indicator of a woman’s health. And if any imbalance occurs, weight correction is required, and means – balanced diet.
Here it is extremely important to take a comprehensive approach to the problem and choose a personalized diet which meets the needs and physiological state of every particular woman.
Sign up for an initial consultation online or by phone, and a team of specialists will build an individual nutrition strategy for you.
Order a nutritional selection
The cost of the initial consultation with Dr. Olga Bezugla (unaccompanied) 150 $
Clinic nutritionist (unaccompanied) 100 $
The cost of dietary support for a month 100 $